• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 800 cfi4 engine

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Parting out sled and have the engine for sale. Just to give you a little history on the motor. It is a 2008, it had about 600 trouble free miles on it when i decided to turbo it. Pulled the motor to go thru it. This was about the time polaris did the 09 update to it. So before the turbo went on i put in the 2009 pistons and put on Power addictions 12:1 head. I also had the crank pinned and welded at that time. Also thru new stock reeds at it. Ran it this way with a OVS (Ogden valley sports) garret turbo on it. Has no issue with it except one electrical gremlin that i was chasing....b/4 i figured out the problem the voltage regulator, capacitor and stator where replace....it ended up being a bad wire in the harness that plugged into the ECU. Ran it in the dragon chassis for two years, ended up having about 1400 miles on it. Before last year decided i wanted to upgrade to a pro chassis but like my motor setup so well i just built a pro from the chassis up and put the CFI motor in it. Before dropping it into the pro chassis in pulled the motor down again and had IndyDan go thru the bottom end and replace/upgrade the main bearing and also had him do the retaining clip mod, replace connecting rod bearings and pin and weld the crack. Had Curt at Fastrax do their turbo port job thru 2012 pistons at it, had witchdoctor clean the injectors and upgraded the turbo system to an OVS tial setup with inter cooler and dropped it into the pro chassis. Once dialed in last year it ran great with no issues. Only got 2 quick trips out west with it so it only has about 300 miles on the new stuff.

Motor would come with wiring harness/gauge, pure logic box, all electrical and fuel stuff. have stock pipe but has been modified for the first turbo i ran. Extra sets of used reeds, used (original) V/R, stator and capacitor. I also have the 2009 head for it. Located in Rogers, MN.

I'm still pulling the motor out, will finish this evening and get some pictures up.

$2,800\OBO plus shipping.

I do also have the turbo stuff for sale if anyone is interested in the whole setup. questions please ask.

Premium Features