• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 159 skidoo rails

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
For sale Skidoo Rev 159 rails, they are straight and in very good condition they also have the slight tip-up onthe rear of the rails. not extactly sure of the extact year but they take 1inch rear axle size, I think the 06 and newer went to smaller axle, correct me if I am incorrect. so I beleive they are 05 and older.

$150 Shipped

will post pics later today or in the morning, give me your e-mail and I will
send pics if you are interested.

I have paypal.

Thanks, Darren

J

Jimmy

Nov 27, 2007
Chiba, Colorado
There is a swap meet section for things that are for sale! This keeps the discussion section's free from people TTT their ad's and a bunch of crap ad's

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
this is no crap ad, and if you haven`t noticed theres a Hell of alot of other crap threads on here I am just trying sell some parts and offer them to others,
and there really isn`t a whole lot of activity on the skidoo section either compared to others. I am not *****ing about the president, and Michael Jackson and making comments to others peoples threads.

so ok I`ll do the same ad in the chassis section and TTT it like I would this one and it`ll end up in the same spot as if it was in the classifieds,

Premium Features