• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 08 Polaris Dragon 700 w/163 stock with a custom look!!

T

toys-4-us

Dec 9, 2007
F/S 08 Polaris Dragon 700 w/163 stock with a custom look!! $6200

This has been an awesome sled, Went to Island Park this weekend with a couple of 09 800 dragons, and trashed them on the hill! This is completely stock with the exception of v-force reeds. I stripped it done, and had the tunnel powder coated a translucent blue. All visible aluminum has been polished except the rails. I had the hood done to commemorate all our fallen men and women in the armed services, who have given me the freedom to snowmobile, and everything else. An absolutely beautiful sled!! One of a kind!! Sled has under 1k miles, and runs awesome! It also has C&A skis. Call if interested @ 1-435-512-3043 Thanks.......Steve, sorry, I prefer calls, I don't get the chance to get my messages very often.
PS, I put the 09 front on this sled as well, including the a-arms. It also has a custom rear bumper and seat support. I may have missed a few other things, and the pics don't do this sled justice. I have had many many compliments on this sled. This sled is located in logan utah. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Premium Features