• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S '06 M7 LE w/ xtras--->500 mi

I
Oct 3, 2001
New Meadows ID
Ok here is the rundown

'06 M7 LE 162" new last Dec. All orange. Decals removed
750 miles on her, great condition
HRP relocation kit
Scratchers
Fox floats up front, zero pro's on the rear
Ti springs
VE rear bumper
2coolAir vents
Snow Eliminators
BDX inside wheel kit
BDX deflection adjuster
TEAM kit in the secondary
Some misc. clutching stuff (primary and secondary)
Florites in the shock towers
SnoPro bra on the front
SnoPro air horn
Primary puller
Tether
Misc. Frog skinz

All stock parts will go too.

Well here is the priliminary list. I will add to it as I'm sure I forgot something.
I will be posting pics ASAP I just wanted to get this up first. This is a great sled in great condition. I bought it new last Dec. and only put 200 mi on it last year. It is a real runner and was from the get go. It was one that went right out of the box :). IMO the m chassis is the greatest mountain chassis to date. It is easy to carve around on a hill and through the trees, this sled really advanced my riding. I had many compliments on how well it ran, and I can say that it goes anywhere my 910 would go. Truth be told I've taken it many more places than my 910 would go. I'm really impressed with the m7 it'll out run most 8's on the snow. If your looking for a great relable gas and go setup thats nimble and fun to ride this is a good route. Would make a good turbo platform too ;)

PM me with offers/suggestions ;)
Sled is located in mccall (well near mccall):)

208-315-0507

Last edited:
I
Oct 3, 2001
New Meadows ID
More

In that shot of the tracks on the hill the two that go out the top are: the upper is an m1000 and the one just below is my m7. For comparison the 800 rmk's couldn't make it any higher than the dead snag in the middle. The two turnouts are me but I had my stock can strapped on the back and my 35+ lb pack on. That was an epic day in about 2ft of fresh.

In that group shot, this sled is the one that is barely in the picture on the left side.

Last edited:
I
Oct 3, 2001
New Meadows ID
More...

You guys can see in that pic of the seat. There are a couple of small rips in the seat. I have patched them with seal all and that seems to have worked. It reall does look worse due to the camera flash

In the last two: those are pics of the TSS clutch tools.

I'm trying to get everything I can on here.

Last edited:
I
Oct 3, 2001
New Meadows ID
Sled has around 550 miles on it now. Rode it all weekend, had a ball. Sure is nice to be able to pour oil in and hit the gas station on the way out of town. Pull and Go.

Great weekend!!!

Make me an offer sled has to go.

Last edited:
Premium Features