• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ez ride rear suspension on nitros

No, but apparently the 09+ skid set ups are supposed to help address some of the issues with the skid.

I would call ez-ryde direct. That way you will get exactly what you want. They can set it up for you. Canadian dollar is too good not too.

k guys customsleds.ca in sharon ontario is a dealer,,I've got the timbersled rear on 162 iceage,,but after riding last year on a couple times,,i don't think it will hold up so looking for some thing a little tougher,, e-z looks like good gear,,but i have never rode on it,,anybody like to give a review?????

The EZ Ryde is a great skid and Christian is good for help there. I found it to wander back and forth in the tunnel under boondocking conditions more than I would have liked to see. I have been running a Kmod, which is very strong and they have a new Gen II coming out that works even better.

I don't think you will go wrong with the EZ Ryde. Straightline suspension action is very good. Side to side, a bit of track damage will occur.

The EZ Ryde is a great skid and Christian is good for help there. I found it to wander back and forth in the tunnel under boondocking conditions more than I would have liked to see. I have been running a Kmod, which is very strong and they have a new Gen II coming out that works even better.

I don't think you will go wrong with the EZ Ryde. Straightline suspension action is very good. Side to side, a bit of track damage will occur.

I dont follow what you mean by wandering under boondocking conditions? The skid or the track? How can it wander? side to side? front to back?

Tues.

Timbersled

Evil does this mean your timber is for sale?? I have a buddy that may be interested. Pictures? How much. Send me a PM. Sean

seano700,,i'll let ya know,,still waiting for reply from snowgunnerman on the ez ride,,i'll send pic

Premium Features

Back