• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extra Rail Cross Shaft - Axys

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
I have an extra rail cross shaft brace I made myself and had one left over. It is made out of 6061 Aluminum matched to the stock Axys shaft width. Tapped for and includes M6 Bolts & washers (stock shaft between rear torque arm and rear axle uses M10 bolts). I added mine in front of the rear torque arm to help hold the rails together on hard impacts, had to drill my rails out for it which is why I went with a smaller bolt since there is a small surface area to mount it. $30 shipped.

20151118_135053.jpg 20151005_003536.jpg

Last edited:
K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
I have an extra rail cross shaft brace I made myself and had one left over. It is made out of 6061 Aluminum matched to the stock Axys shaft width. Tapped for and includes M6 Bolts & washers (stock shaft between rear torque arm and rear axle uses M10 bolts). I added mine in front of the rear torque arm to help hold the rails together on hard impacts, had to drill my rails out for it which is why I went with a smaller bolt since there is a small surface area to mount it. $30 shipped.

Sold....pm me for payment info....

Premium Features