• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO Haydays - Turbo Everything, ECU Programming, Girls, Wildcats, Apparel & More

E

Evolution Powersports

For those who will be at Haydays, stop by to get a look at all of the latest EVO/TiAL Big Turbo products, 1100T/Z1/Wildcat ECU programming on site, Girls, Wildcat X Turbo, Wildcat 4 Turbo with Mattracks, Wildcat 2 with FULL Sound Obsessions Audio System, M1100T with FULL Sound Obsessions Audio system, Kmod Skids, C3 Belt Drives, Turbie TCL Deletes, Team Industries, Fire & Ice & More!!

Grounds_Map_12_v13_zpsc43b2688.jpg

Last edited:
"Girls"?

I hope they are better than the ones you found at Haydays last year...

607a50527f58bf81790422a2baf706ec.jpg

Hey....I think that girl followed Jim to the Edmonton sled show lol. Ahhhh....good old ModRods girl. Some hard miles on her lol.

There will be a lot of cool stuff in the booth. Good quality powersports audio has become a big deal up North here and people will be impressed with the system we built for any PC chassis sled. Jay did a great job. For those that don't know Jay he is the only guy doing custom stuff in sleds, did Jim from Thunderstruck's Nitro last year. Feel free to pick his brain on that or all the Evo parts he has on his 1100.

Sadly I can't make it with other commitments? you guys try and have fun without me.....

Premium Features

Back