• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Everett Ankle Savers

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
A heads up for you 850 guys. Pre-orders are being taken for Everett Ankle Savers. My machine shop is working up a limited supply and shipping will begin 10/15/2019. Get your order in by sending me a PM for payment information, or you can order them at the Everett Sports website: Click Here

everett_ankle_Savers_collage.jpg

Never get your foot caught in the toe hoop of your snowmobile again! If you ride a Polaris, or another snowmobile with toe hoops, you may have already experienced the danger of getting your foot caught. Don’t let your sled take you to the bottom of the hill. Everett Ankle Savers may prevent a sprained or broken ankle.

Everett Ankle Savers reduce the chance of your boot getting caught between the snowmobile’s toe hoop and running board. This special design takes only minutes to attach. The shape and width of the Ankle Saver was optimized to prevent your boot from catching while still providing the benefit and use of the toe hoop toward the outside, where your boot can’t become entangled.

- Made from lightweight durable aluminum with a race inspired design
- Powder coated to prevent snow buildup
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and spacers included
- No holes to drill, simple installation
- Adjustable design for rider preference
- An included set screw will lock in your optimum position

Snowmobile Fitment:
2011-2020 Polaris RMK 144, 155, 163
2011-2020 Polaris Pro RMK 155, 163
2011-2020 Polaris RMK Assault 155
2011-2016 Polaris Switchback Assault 144
Will also fit any snowmobile with 7/8” diameter toe hoops and a minimum of 4.25” between the toe hoop and running board.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Ankle Savers are in! My work is cut out for me this week. LOTS of pre-orders to get out. Thanks to everyone that already placed an order.

In the meantime, keep the orders coming! You can get them at everettsports.net or pm me. I'll also have them available thru eBay and Amazon as soon as I catch up on orders.
badc3f1b6ffc42872b77740237cc5f8a.jpg
aea66bfe680fd57d0bbf08bb4008cc06.jpg

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I ended up getting my right foot caught in the left foot well on one of my previous Pro's a few years back. Riding wrong foot forward, making a downhill turn and was just coming back up and the sled dropped in a tree well, thus stopping but I didn't. I remained stuck (my foot) for split second and then it finally popped out and I went over the hood and I honestly thought I broke it!!! I had the rush of warmth and then the pain came! Rode off the mountain and got back to find a very swollen ankle. Once home, I was in a boot for about 5 weeks.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I ended up getting my right foot caught in the left foot well on one of my previous Pro's a few years back. Riding wrong foot forward, making a downhill turn and was just coming back up and the sled dropped in a tree well, thus stopping but I didn't. I remained stuck (my foot) for split second and then it finally popped out and I went over the hood and I honestly thought I broke it!!! I had the rush of warmth and then the pain came! Rode off the mountain and got back to find a very swollen ankle. Once home, I was in a boot for about 5 weeks.
FatDogX, did you order a set of Ankle Savers from me yet? I'm thinking you did, but just checking. If not, give me a shout.

reuben

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2007
Could a guy not glue a pice of 2" closed cell foam with holes in it in that area and have the same result? 5 bucks +-

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Well, looky what showed up at the shop! Boxes and boxes full of Ankle Saver goodies! Time to get to work kitting them up. Get your orders in!

Thank you to all that placed a backorder. Your orders will start going out tomorrow!
51a012b8282d0a62b8faf9c25b9ec320.jpg

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
These are the best???.
I have them on my sleds.
When adjusted correctly you still have the ability to use your toe hook and not get caught in the foot well.
And you won’t get the dealer questioning why you cut the toe hold out.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
What Tony says!! I have never been hung up since I put them on my 11 PRO and took them with me and have had them on my newer sleds. I do not know how I stayed out of the hospital while riding my PRO for 5 years and getting hung up many more times than I care to talk about.
gtwitch in wyoming

Premium Features