• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Eureka to Valdez??

Jan 7, 2008
Wasilla, AK
Its been several years since I have done this trip. Would like o do it again. Has any one done it recently? Does any one know if the trail is broke and set?? I beleive I was told that a group of riders from Valdez used to break this trail in, wonder if they still do?

M
Nov 27, 2007
Mulletville, AK.
Its been several years since I have done this trip. Would like o do it again. Has any one done it recently? Does any one know if the trail is broke and set?? I beleive I was told that a group of riders from Valdez used to break this trail in, wonder if they still do?

I think the name of the guide that puts the trail in is Mike Buck. You might call one of the local shops in Valdez for info.

R
Dec 12, 2008
Valdez, Ak
Last Saturday the ride to Eureka has been accomplished..

Ridgerat come on down this spring and we will go to Cordova..:beer;:beer;

As Spook stated in the above post last Saturday 3 guys rode from Valdez to Eureka.

They said there wasn't much snow on the Eureka side and they were hitting a lot of rocks but the trail is open if you can find it.

Premium Features