• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Eureka Conditions

D
Dec 5, 2010
Kenai, AK
Just drove back from Valdez saturday morning. Eureka had 2ft, looked like 12" of base and 12"-20" of powder. I took pics, but I can't upload pics from my iPhone, but I'll get them off the computer tonight. Hope this helped. Glenallen was 12"-18". Valdez was 4"-6" (pathetic). What's with this state?!

Reactions: MORSNO

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
rode there yesterday, snow is ok...some layering going on up on top..but pretty good in the canyons...

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Thanks for the update AKSNOWRIDER. Looks like you went way back to your cabin...first nice snow pictures of the year from up there. How did it look closer to the highway and monument areas?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
not bad, but not as good as horsepasture was, those pics were all from horsepasture.....we blew in , tore it up for 5 hrs and rode back out...southside looked pretty good as well, but looked pretty wind blown in most places.....

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
not bad, but not as good as horsepasture was, those pics were all from horsepasture.....we blew in , tore it up for 5 hrs and rode back out...southside looked pretty good as well, but looked pretty wind blown in most places.....

Those pictures are really from last year aren't they? :boink: haha!!

Good to see some snow to the north. Monument was bare three weeks ago. Haven't been on the north side since, but heard that there is snow in them there hills :face-icon-small-win

Southside was awesome this weekend. Great powder in the trees and creek beds. Ran out of gas playing for 4 hrs. :thumb:

Reactions: MORSNO
Premium Features