• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ESD recall question

bobback

Lifetime Membership
I received my official letter in the mail the other day about this recall.

Is it recommend to run the Polaris Anti Static Fuel treatment all the time? Or just during storage?

Letter looks like Polaris is recommending to use it all the time.

Anytime you cant run Fuel with ethanol in it. My goal is to extract as many bottles of that stuff as i can from polaris, for them being dumb lmao. As far as i know, they will send you it for the lifetime of the sled.

Anytime you cant run Fuel with ethanol in it. My goal is to extract as many bottles of that stuff as i can from polaris, for them being dumb lmao. As far as i know, they will send you it for the lifetime of the sled.

The new fuel requirements say if you run non eth fuel, to still run the treatment.

So it appears poo does recommend to run the treatment all the time. Really I guess it's not that hard to add a few ounces at every fill up. Just another task on top of checking the torque on my clutch for the 9r every few rides.

Small prices to pay for riding a, well...premium sleds. lol

The new fuel requirements say if you run non eth fuel, to still run the treatment.

So it appears poo does recommend to run the treatment all the time. Really I guess it's not that hard to add a few ounces at every fill up. Just another task on top of checking the torque on my clutch for the 9r every few rides.

I got the letter in the mail with all the instructions. It's either/or not all. The chart on the back lays it out as well.

Nah, its actually ****ing bullshit, but i wanna cost polaris all the money lol.

Got my letter and I refuse the new
Sticker and run non e, first Polaris is right up there with the KTM BS:)))

Did we ever find out how many modern era snowmobiles have combusted as a result of this problem?

Premium Features

Back