• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Epic powder ride with Geoff Kyle Part 2.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
We went up for the second time to ride with Geoff Kyle, and had an amazing time. Day one, we put on 96 miles with 95% of it in untracked pow. Things were awesome until Geoff's sled died about 23 miles back in the steep and deep. That kinda sucked, but we were able to ride out double (exhausting) and coasted in to the truck on fumes and totaly wiped out at 9 p.m. Day two we went to a different top secret area and a hour in to the playing, Geoff's borrowed sled died too! the return fuel line broke off at the gas tank. So we were able to Jerry Rig it with NO tools and he was able to ride it out. We still got to hit some epic snow and terrain. Great trip. Check it out!

https://www.dropbox.com/l/9S8795kmCLd7UrHziZz3T8

nick resize jump.jpg

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
yeah, Geoff turned to wave me off, but it was too late, I was already committed, so I tried to pin it and wheelie, but no go...didn't hurt and I landed on the only patch of solid ground in the creek and managed to stay dry. Fantastic riding up there.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The jump right at 1:57 is my favorite clip. SWEET angle and SWEET jump.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
Glad you guys are enjoying the vid, it was a blast riding up there. If you guys want to have some of the best riding of your life with a great guy that puts safety first, then give Geoff a call and go. It's worth every penny. I've ridden with him three times and I'm hoping to go a couple more this season. The terrain is unbelievable, and snow has been just awesome.

Premium Features