• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Engine tech 1160 twin in 06 summit

B

BC_kid

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 17, 2007
Well I've purchased yet another motor to try in my 06 mod. It's a 1160 engine tech built off a 900 king cat bottom end. I have everything to install but I'm trying to figure out how to mount the engine. Wondering if anyone out there has done this before or know what to do or where to buy one before I dive into it. Any pictures would be very helpful

thanks brad

B

BC_kid

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 17, 2007
thanks guys looks like ill be contacting brad (1200 psi) for a engine plate then let the fun begin. after i get the 1160 installed im planning on taking it to NPP in edmonton to ether get their custom made twins or just their single pipe havnt made my mind up yet. also im going to tackle the c3 powersports belt drive to free up some rotating mass and use a paragon secondary with a polaris p85 primary...should be a fun build

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
thanks guys looks like ill be contacting brad (1200 psi) for a engine plate then let the fun begin. after i get the 1160 installed im planning on taking it to NPP in edmonton to ether get their custom made twins or just their single pipe havnt made my mind up yet. also im going to tackle the c3 powersports belt drive to free up some rotating mass and use a paragon secondary with a polaris p85 primary...should be a fun build

you have a very nice sled/chassis to build off of.:rockon:

Premium Features