• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EGT Avenger 1 racepack

S
Nov 23, 2008
Used 1 season on my 800 rev, sold sled and kept the racepack thinking I would get another sled. That never happended so I am selling the racepack. Perfect working unit. See attached specs from EGT website.

Asking $ 225.00 for the unit.

http://exhaustgas.com/ProductDetail...ategoryID=53&RepID=&BasketID=ppilrvqbkslfiklr

Quick Kits have been assembled in order to provide you with a simpler method of ordering these fine quality products.

KIT INCLUDES:

Avenger I Instrument w/ Harness
(1)EGT-450-Q Mounting Bracket
(2)Stinger EGT Probes Universal Mounting (Clamp/Weld-on Included)
Remote Switch
5/20 Shim Kit # 920

RECORDING DIGITAL INDICATOR WITH ALARMS

The Avenger I is a 6 minute recording tachometer with 2 EGT (exhaust gas temperature) inputs designed especially for snowmobiles. The unit is dash mounted into a 2-1/16 inch circular hole and the face is 2-7/16 inch square.

The .8 inch high display is programmable for engine RPM, EGT temps. 1 and 2 as well as Max EGT which is the scanning channel. The Max Readings and user settable built-in alarm light warns you before trouble sets in. The recording feature is activated by the remote thumb switch and allows rider to make long recorded runs for later review.

Avenger I mates perfectly with famous EGT Stinger series Hyper response probes. The perfect accessory for twin cylinder sleds.

The Avenger I can operate down to -40° F. The Auto-on feature turns the Avenger on when the engine is started.

Stop Melt Downs!
Correct improper jetting, ride safely without fear of breakdowns.

Standard Features

Single Programmable Display with Backlight
Tachometer Input for Engine RPM
2 Temperature Inputs
Max Recall of each channel
6 Minutes of Recording and Playback Memory
User Settable Alarm Limits
Backlighting for Night Riding
Built-in Alarm Light
Easy Mounting into a 2-1/16" Circular Hole in the dash

With an Avenger I series programmable recording dash you can:

Monitor and record engine RPM
Monitor and record up to 2 exhaust temperatures
Automatically display temperature and number of hottest EGT
Monitor maximum reading on each channel
Set alarm limits on engine RPM as well as all exhaust tempertures
Record all channels for a full 6 minute run
Play back the recording to recreate the stored run
Step through the stored run in 0.2 second increments and examine all channeels step by step
Control the dash from a single, easy-to-reach pushbutton
Customize up to 4 display sets to view the channels that are most meaningful to you
Use your dash in full daylight or complete darkness, at temperatures from above 100° F to below -40° F

Premium Features