• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge Suspension Mods

So I got a killer deal on a 09' 155 Dragon Skid, Picked it up last night. Doesn't look like to much has changed on the skid from 02' except the rails and shocks. It almost looks like it will bolt right in? Question being, Will I have to change the mounting holes on my Edge to make it fit in proper? Bring them back a bit? Also how do you tell if the HyFax is worn out on this new skid? Got an Avid Chaincase on the way with 8 tooth 3" Pitch Driver and havn't ordered the track yet. Can't decide on the 2.5" or the 3" Challenger Xtreme. The skid never came with any wheels or scratchers so What do you suggest for sizes? Any tips on the install?

So I got a killer deal on a 09' 155 Dragon Skid, Picked it up last night. Doesn't look like to much has changed on the skid from 02' except the rails and shocks. It almost looks like it will bolt right in? Question being, Will I have to change the mounting holes on my Edge to make it fit in proper? Bring them back a bit? Also how do you tell if the HyFax is worn out on this new skid? Got an Avid Chaincase on the way with 8 tooth 3" Pitch Driver and havn't ordered the track yet. Can't decide on the 2.5" or the 3" Challenger Xtreme. The skid never came with any wheels or scratchers so What do you suggest for sizes? Any tips on the install?
What advantage is the new dragon skid over edge skid?

Premium Features

Back