• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EDGE oem covers

H

highmarkedu

Nov 27, 2007
MT
Guys out there with bar risers, taller posts ect do the stock oem polaris covers fit with these mods? Ive always liked to put my sled in the truck so it doesnt get blasted with road grime but its kinda a pain in the azz. I have stock post with 6" riser and hooks on end of bars im worried about buying a cover and it not fitting or being so tight it rips. Any suggestions?

T
Nov 18, 2003
Reno Nevada
depends on how hi you go. My bars with the 3 inch Rox riser and the Fatty bars won't fit so I got my super duper Mom to custom fit a sack into my cover so my bars fit now. It is made with heavy black canvas so if you don't look close you could never know it was modded.

Chris

H

highmarkedu

Nov 27, 2007
MT
yeah i was thinking having someone sew in a pouch as i have 6 inch riser with aero bars and j hooks

this1ultraflyz

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Saskatoon, Saskquatchland
I bought a new cover last year. One 11hr road trip to revy Ok, return trip it ripped out at bar ends. I have 5 " rise on 02 edge which is like a 8 " rise on 03's and newer. I was going to try a skinz cover but couldn't get intime for revy trip. You probably be ok as I think your set up lower than mine a couple inches, big difference. And I get mine pretty tight as well.

W
Sep 3, 2008
7 inch riser on my sled with hand guards and stock cover wouldn't fit. i took it to a guy i know who owns a leather/ saddle shop and he custom fitted a piece of waterproof treated canvas and sowed it on for me. works great now.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
sno-skinz covers work with tall bars and last twice if not three times as long they cost more but their worth it

S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
I have 7 inch RSI Risers and mine fits. The bottom is pulled up a little but it works. Ill post pics tomorow.

Premium Features