• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge Evolution Race CTS w/ EGT Probe

I need the money...I hate to get rid of it. I am getting almost 3mpg better towing and highway. I also love that I can recalibrate for different tire sizes. This thing rocks! I will send you a pic.

Going to keep an eye on this, as that is the exact setup I want right now (unless I get some EFI Live in my stocking this year ;) ). Working on some sponsors to free up some personal cash, so if that happens you can expect a call from me. Thx for the info.

racer

I was on the fence between this and EFI as well. I did ALOT of research and decided that I would rather leave the fine tuning up to the pros. To be honest, the EFI Live system stressed me out too much. I was not about to leave my $30k truck up to my tuning expertise, or lack there of. I am partial to Edge and this is the 5th programmer I have run from them. The Evolution Race CTS has sooooo many different features....like injector balanace rates, intake air temp, plus you can add an EGT or backup camera if you want. Seriously, this thing is incredable.

You better hurry up, I just put the first 1000 mile trip on without it and let me tell you life sucks without it!!!!!I might just keep it if I can't get what I am asking for it.

PM'd you ss. Thx for being patient, I am honestly surprised that it's still around. Good news for me??? Hope so.... ;)

Premium Features

Back