• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ebc wiring harness

my new ebc and boondocker box wiring harness is all working out except for one wire. the plug that goes from the boondocker box the brown and blue one that goes over to you ebc wiring harness has a loose wire.the brown wire is just there unplugged from where i do not no if any one does and could help that would be great thanks

my new ebc and boondocker box wiring harness is all working out except for one wire. the plug that goes from the boondocker box the brown and blue one that goes over to you ebc wiring harness has a loose wire.the brown wire is just there unplugged from where i do not no if any one does and could help that would be great thanks

If this is a new kit, you will have an extra lead (has the same end as the fuel pump conector) which comes off the EBC side to power the auxiliary injectors (race kit). Is that the plug you're talking about? You will not use it on a pump gas setup. You also have a 2 wire plug-in for a push to pass button coming off the EBC as well.

I just finished my own kit and their wiring instructions leave something to be desired. I understand they are working on this though. Other than that, it is an easy kit to install.

Last edited:
that plug for the auxillary injectors where does it go. on my kit i have to extra plugs now i have the sleds accessory plug they call it and the N2O button connector plug in left not sure what im suppost to do with them. i also am having troubles with setting my pt cal setting i cant get the number to go down? thanks for some help

I pmed you my number. Give me a call and I'll help you out.

that plug for the auxillary injectors where does it go. on my kit i have to extra plugs now i have the sleds accessory plug they call it and the N2O button connector plug in left not sure what im suppost to do with them. i also am having troubles with setting my pt cal setting i cant get the number to go down? thanks for some help

Who feels like drawing up some wiring diagrams for the bd box, ebc, etc..and posting them on snowest?

kind of help make up for boondockers lack of adequate instructions. better yet boondocker could upload their schematics I know they have them tucked away! It would help solve many a problems.. like the idiot that wired my sled before I bought it did a major hack job I need to fix

Premium Features

Back