• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Eagle River PO & AC

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Dealt with Matt since he started working their, and Paul since he started the shop up back in the 90's. Bought several sleds from them and when it needs warranty work done they always pull through for me. Matt and his shop crew get their engine work done right, and always within a reasonable amount of time which is quicker than most shops out there.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Paul runs a great shop! I've never had a problem with the sales, parts, or service. Small shops like theirs depend on customer service and returning customers, they go the extra mile.

W
Bought 2 sleds here, had some small repair work done, and brought in a machine with a smoked engine. Great customer service and very honest. Told me the cost to replace the engine in the old AC was more than the machine was worth rather than do the old nickel and dime approach. They even kept a look out for a crashed AC with a good engine I could use, which I thought was very nice. Have never tried to sell me something I didn't need or steer me down the wrong path.

I think they tend to have the customers best interests in mind rather than a quick buck.

Premium Features