• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

E-start for XP XM XS 600 800 Etec

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Doo to Doo's brilliance in marketing, I could not get my 600 Etec XRS shorty without e-start. I can ride a Ronald McDonald sled, I can ride a 600, I can ride a 121" track, but I cannot ride the above three with e-start. :)
I may as well sell the estart when it is still new. Looks like they are $519 new in the catalog. $450 shipped US? Much less and it wouldn't be worth buying the manual start setup and side panel to access it. Let me know, I have the sled in the garage in pieces already.

I ordered my pullstart stuff. $450 shipped Canada, $425 shipped US. Can have it off the sled for pics whenever.

Do you have it off? If you do, does it have a plug or did you cut the wiring? Thanks

Last edited:
This was not sellable as a kit. The wire harness on my sled was PART of the wiring for the e-start, there was not a separate harness to plug in anywhere, remove, or install on a new sled. So I parted what came off on Ebay.

And to whoever offered me $300 shipped...not even if it was a kit I could sell. The bare starter motor itself sold for $300......

Premium Features

Back