• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DULUTH HILL DRAGS?! ANYONE GOING?

L

lynxer292b

I don't know what the exact date is, but I think it is the first weekend in April? or last in March?

Anyway Hill drags, Hill X, Snowmobiles, Beer what more could you ask for?

I am going!

Who else?

Being the whole "MN Snowest Ride" didn't work out maybe a bunch of us can get together in Duluth and shoot the breeze or something.

I haven't gotten to ride much this season due to an early January accident that totaled out my sled and broke some bones. I will be good to go for Duluth and the sled is getting put together this week/weekend

Any advice for hill drag set up? 2008 M8 SP

April 10th & 11th at Spirit Mtn.

I just may make it up there as a few of us talked about going up for one of the days.

I will be there with both my sleds and a few other sledheads, we's gots to be representin':face-icon-small-win

I will be there, wrenching not racing, took a tumble last week and now I have some new hardware in my shoulder. Looks like I will have to support the wife in the Sport classes.

Remember that Biwabik is easter weekend, hill city before that and mont du lac on the 20-21 as well, trying to make them all.

Premium Features

Back