• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dubois - Union Pass Log Home Rental

WestView water?

3 or 4 homes in the sub-division had their water freeze late in the season.

We refunded 100% of the money right away & made it right. It was an unfortunate situation that was totally out of our control but we fixed it.

Unlike the person who wrote this post we identify ourselves & have contact information.

Many in the Union Pass area had wells & septic's feeze that have never frozen before. The sub-division fixed it over the summer & this was the only time we had the water freeze @ WestView in 10 years.

If you have a question or concern just contact us. Ron - rbshops@lakeland.ws
or Jim j- imsmt@lakeland.ws

Jim & Ron

Last edited:
Reactions: christopher

Shwinecat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Milbank, SD
I have stayed at Westview for years. I have never had a bad experience and the owners have always gone above and beyond to make sure the trip was enjoyable.

How can you have a bad trip when you stay in a huge cabin, walk out the door and you are riding.

If snowmobiling in the mountains, spending good quality time with friends and family at a reasonable price is what your looking for I would suggest giving it a try. You will not be disappointed. The cabin is awesome.

Reactions: christopher
Premium Features