• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Drive system fix

IF that was the TKI retainer/wobbly drive shaft fix, why'd you bother installing it since there's no longer the coupler?

IF that was the TKI retainer/wobbly drive shaft fix, why'd you bother installing it since there's no longer the coupler?
That's not a fix kit, it's the lower pulley mount for the belt drive
They sent a gen 5 lower mount/fix kit but I needed the gen 4 version
The gen 5 version is super heavy so I'm extra happy with the change

Nice build with big improvements. Is it over-revving a bit or is it just the audio making it sound that way?

Not sure how being proactive to fix a known issue is a waste of money. You ever been stranded on a mountain and had to get a chopper, I have? not cheap. An ounce of prevention goes along way.
All I see is waste of money
for me the belt drive is a waste of money unless you like to experiment with gearing frequently but I agree with getting rid of the stock chain case components on the ‘23 sleds and yep hauling broken sleds out will change your perspective on things.

The gauge is right in there about 8000 but it backfires a ton
I got a force clutch kit I'm going to try here soon
These motors seem to like load. My buddy's seems slow when not loaded but pulls hard when loaded.

Last edited:
Mine is the same way, I get best track speed in 4' hood deep snow. In spring low snow im down 10mph.

Premium Features

Back