• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Drag race in Eagle ranch,, CO.

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
Just wondering if anyone is going to the race? They will be done today at 5:00. Should be a good day of racing.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I was there, it was a good time. Lots of sleds. Weather could have a been a little better but it was not bad.

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
Felkers

Is it true that Felker sleds won almost every class they entered? Even running a twin pipe 800 cc, in the unlimited class. I guess he took second place, to a monster turbo Yammer.

J

Jimmy

Nov 27, 2007
Chiba, Colorado
Is it true that Felker sleds won almost every class they entered? Even running a twin pipe 800 cc, in the unlimited class. I guess he took second place, to a monster turbo Yammer.

Felkers stuff did win alot of the class's they were in but, that wasnt one of the 800's that got 2nd in Unlimited it was bigger.

It was a good time lots of people and good first time event. Hope it grows for next year too !!

Also got to see a Diamond S chassis turbo yamaha destroy itself when the driver lost control of it..........Expensive crash!

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
Felkers stuff did win alot of the class's they were in but, that wasnt one of the 800's that got 2nd in Unlimited it was bigger.

It was a good time lots of people and good first time event. Hope it grows for next year too !!

Also got to see a Diamond S chassis turbo yamaha destroy itself when the driver lost control of it..........Expensive crash!

Was it a Felker sled that took 2nd in the unlimited? I don't think he has anything bigger than an 800 this year. Any video of the races,,, or the crash? How do you crash in a drag race?

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Was it a Felker sled that took 2nd in the unlimited? I don't think he has anything bigger than an 800 this year. Any video of the races,,, or the crash? How do you crash in a drag race?

results and actual scans of each class's bracket will be posted. I would check the sticky at the top of General (I am not too sure many will see this in "ski doo"). There was a guy there shooting video of the event for the local television (Vail Valley), I think there is going to be a DVD of the event made. Again check the sticky in General about the event.

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Great event and the organizers handled things very well. Some really good racing by all.

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO

The second place was a little bigger than an 800 cc. I think he hides a turbo under the seat..:)

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
This time of year again...

Holy Cross Powder Hounds annual Drag Races at 4 Eagle Ranch...

Follow my signature for more info. Races are Saturday February 6, 2010.

Edit to correct the Date, it is the 6th not the 7th.

Last edited:
Premium Features