• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dont get caught waiting for your trailer

I am looking at lead times getting stretched out this fall for enclosed snow trailers. It doesnt look like the economy has slowed us down much from previous years. We are getting our first tastes of snowfall around here and it looks like ordered trailers will be every bit of 6 - 8 weeks out. So, order soon to make sure that you dont miss out on any more time on the sleds.

It is a great time to order trailers for this coming winter. I can still get you anything you want in a Wells Cargo, Triton or Featherlite. I have ordered several really nice trailers for customers who are now ready for the snow to fly. Let me know what I can get you and I'll knock off tons of cash off of MSRP.

I'll quote you anything you want and rework it as many times as we need to in order to get you the exact trailer you want. All of my brands are top quality to I'd like to match that with quality service and great deals. If you cant come by till after hours, just let me know and I'll meet you here anytime any day. Whatever is easiest for you.

The way I look at it, I'd rather make $10 on 100 trailers rather than make $100 on 10 trailers. Everyone is happier that way.

Check out my website. www.WYOMINGTRAILER.com

Thanks,
Olie

307-235-6685

Premium Features