• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dobek/boost line

Does anyone know if the boost line to a pure logic or attitude box is replaceable (is it attached via slipping the boost line over a nipple) or is it sealed into the box? I have a crack developing on my line about 3/4 inch from the box - not enough room to cut and splice... How do i fix this???

Mine is a push on style.
Kind of a recessed nipple in the box. Mine has the new blue silicone type hose. And once you push it on, it's on! Have to pull really hard to get it to come off

if tis the blue stuff from DP, be VERY careful and try to slit it around the nipple on the controller to get it off. can easily rip the sensor off the circuit board yanking on it.

but the normal black hose people use can be slid off and new line slid on. a dab of superglue to keep it from sliding/blowing off also isnt a bad idea.

it is replaceable

I had a crack developing on mine, called derek, and bought a foot of it from him for $8, be careful not to glue the hole shut

thanks

sounds like there is a nipple on the box. I have the black tube so Ill just slip it off, take about an inch off the line, and push'er back on the nipple - good to go. Yep - ill use a little dab of super glue as well.

Thanks everyone...

In my experience the black hose is junk and will just keep cracking. Call Dobeck, tell them your problem, and they will send you some of the new, far better hose. I have done it twice and both times they just gave me the hose, although I picked it up from their shop.

that's great but who wants to buy 50-100 feet of the stuff

i needed about 6 inches

Call OVS. Gar will sell you some hose by the foot. Had it happen on my Pure Logic box. He sent me some 1/16 clippard hose and a new 1/16 nipple fitting. Makes for a lot tighter fit on the box than the 1/8 standard stuff. No need to glue as well.

Premium Features

Back