• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do you have a diesel with remote start?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
If so, where did you get yours at/who installed it? What are the specs? How much?

Thanks in advance :beer;

I had mine done at auto trim design and for the manual tranny it ran $850 it's a 2 way astro start and has a range of about a mile and has worked great for the last 4 years.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Not sure what part of the state you are in but John at Kreative Audio and Security does all my stuff, great guy and a good price. He's in Anchorage.

222-1939 tell him Chad sent you

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
LOL, The truck will never be done :(

I will give you a ring later today :D :beer;

Doug is out playing with the mud trucks today. Should be alot of carnage with all the rain we've had the past couple of weeks and where they are TRYING to go today! It's gonna be a blast for sure though. Too bad I am stuck at home this weekend. I'll be up there next week though.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Doug is out playing with the mud trucks today. Should be alot of carnage with all the rain we've had the past couple of weeks and where they are TRYING to go today! It's gonna be a blast for sure though. Too bad I am stuck at home this weekend. I'll be up there next week though.

Sweet, sounds like fun.

But why are you stuck home?

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Wifes birthday today and her Dad's 80th is monday....Party time tonight. The mud run will be fun??? but atleast this way my buggy will still be in one piece going into winter! It's Johhnywick with his wicked buggy, Dougy and a couple of others. Get that crew together and there is now way all the rigs are coming out in one piece!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Wifes birthday today and her Dad's 80th is monday....Party time tonight. The mud run will be fun??? but atleast this way my buggy will still be in one piece going into winter! It's Johhnywick with his wicked buggy, Dougy and a couple of others. Get that crew together and there is now way all the rigs are coming out in one piece!

LOL Drink a few for me:beer;

tsnowak

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage, Ak
Got one on my Duramax. J.E Auto Electronics, John at 336-5533. Knows his

sh_t and stands by his work.

/

W
Feb 27, 2008
perfectionist auto...john and his guys are the best.stand behind their work.they also do HID headlights and fog lamps.563-8112.

Premium Features