• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deadwood Outfitters trail conditions

D
Dec 3, 2013
Deadwood Outfitters, on the Deadwood River 10 miles North of the Deadwood Reservoir and about an hour past Warm Lake, is open and the road is in great condition. 21" of good snow on the road. Stop in and get a hot burger, soup, snacks, drinks and just hang out for a bit and get warm. Ask about our overnight packages, great warm cabins and a lodge that will make you feel right at home. Groups welcome. Ask for me, Tim. I will set you up...facebook Tim Backus or Deadwood Outfitters

D

Doonbuggy12

Jul 25, 2011
Horseshoe bend,id
I planned to go to Brundage to break in the sled tomorrow but that offer seems quite appetizing and I wouldn't mind checking out a new spot. Can you tell me exactly how to get there and where I should unload the sled? I'm coming from Horseshoe Bend.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
From Cascade drive to Warm Lake and park someplace past the lodge. Unload and ride toward Landmark and then head south following the signs to Deadwood. It's about 30 miles to the lodge, about 10 shy of the reservoir. Fun area to break in a sled and get warm. Fairly well traveled through the winter, the lodge is a stopping point going toward Stanley.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
They have gas... not sure on the dollar amount but I know they are fully stocked. They said super unleaded is all they carry. I'm thinking about doing a night at Warm Lake, North Shore Lodge - they are open this year, then doing a night at Deadwood with a ride into Bear Valley and back. Fun area if you know where to go.

Premium Features