• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

da mother lode...

Today: Snow and areas of blowing snow. High near 28. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 25 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow and areas of blowing snow. Low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Wednesday: Snow. High near 28. Breezy, with a south southwest wind between 15 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow. Low around 20. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.

Thursday: Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

stay home....let it settle...avoid the danger....

You know he couldn't do that......called me at 9am "Let's go!" couldn't do it but hooked him up with my group that was heading up at that very moment. We'll see what his report says tonight....! I will be up there Thursday, can't wait!

Picked up my countour from Mike. Don't know WTF to do with it, lol. Mike is going to start carrying BCA also if somebody wants a deal.

Got one battery charged and working on the second one.

Just put in my set of reinforced A arms, that rock I hit late in the day folded my right one.

You know he couldn't do that......called me at 9am "Let's go!" couldn't do it but hooked him up with my group that was heading up at that very moment. We'll see what his report says tonight....! I will be up there Thursday, can't wait!

i'll stay home tomorrow, if Ryan will commit to Thursday...

cant do both and ride Friday, too...and i think bohica can ride thursday too!

8 more inches today. Total 64". Burning diesel like crazy. It's not stopping looks like. There's a lot of snow out there.

man, that lodge thread is gettin' some good attention..throw up a few bc pics and a webcam...

gonna be busy place in no time..

silly xp...
P1010941.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back