• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cylinder head temperature gauge

L
Mar 22, 2009
Valemount, BC
hello,
does anyone know if this gauge exists, ive looked and came up with nothing, ive seen exhaust temp gauges but not cylinder. I want it so i can warm my sled up just right, so no unnecessary damage is done.
If anyone knows, let me know
thanks,

L
Mar 22, 2009
Valemount, BC
hey thanks for all the replys guys lol, the only cylinder head temp. gauge out there is made by Koso, here they are. This is high quality stuff.
ba4800t0.jpg
k1000r14.jpg

Digatrondirect

Premium Member
Digatron Makes one with a lifetime warranty. Made here in the states (Spokane, WA) not Taiwan.

Here is the model number and Pricing:
DT-43KL(EGT or CHT) Your choice of Sensor
List $220 Your Price $185 plus shipping.

sensor, and Mounting bracket is included.

The sensor is one piece, designed specifically for CHT applications.
It senses the temp immediately beneath the Spark Plug. It does not have to wait for the adapter temp to change before you see the readings. Plus there is NO chance for the sensor to slip out of the Adapter.

The warranty on the gauge is a true lifetime warranty. As long as you own it the display unit is covered. No one else can make that offer.

Click here to see it.
http://www.digatrondirect.com/40series.htm

If you would like one order the DT-43KL(EGT) unit and tell me you want CHT upon checkout.

For another $15 you can add a Tach to it.

O

Ove

Dec 30, 2007
Norway
Heatsoak is when the piston and cylinderwall are hotter than the watertemp, I guess it happens when riding hard and motor is not safe and on the octanelimit.

Allso, Exhaustgastechnologies sells cyl head probes for the avenger gauges.

Premium Features