• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cutting out on 09 d8 rmk

sledmanhof

Lifetime Membership
ok so i just bought this sled a couple months ago and was driving it to our trailer and i noticed that it would act like it wanted to cut out when i would have the throttle about 1/4 to 1/2 way. Im concerned about what could be causing it.

it doesnt really sound like its cutting out it just seems to be really jerky and acts like it is going to stop. if your not careful and you arent holding on to tight, it could throw you into the handlebars pretty good. could it be the bog that everyone talks about at low elevations or something bigger.

when its at higher throttle it runs good, along with the idle it runs good

it has not had the update done to it yet

whats your thoughts on it?

im hoping that its something simple but i guess il have to wait till it goes into the dealer for the update and if it needs a new top end, then good thing theyve got the warrenty.

im hoping that its something simple but i guess il have to wait till it goes into the dealer for the update and if it needs a new top end, then good thing theyve got the warrenty.

Sounds alot like The problem I had ( new reed, update and the new feul map problem solved ) Carl's did my work.

Premium Features

Back