• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cutler CPC 1000 complete motor

This motor is sold

I have a complete Cutler 1000 motor for an M6-7 chassis that I am looking to sell. The problem is, the crank is ready to break (has an obvious crack) and the top end needs to be sent to be recoated or to Cutler for a core. One is scuffed mildly and the other has a chunk of Nikasil missing. The motor has 2800 miles on it, I believe this is somewhere around the avg. lifespan of these motors so keep that in mind.

Here is what I have and what it needs to be whole and how much. Price are from Arctic Cat parts nation which is cheaper than avg. but there may be something better out there:

M7 bottom end - needs new crank $1400, $600 for welding/pinning, total $2000- this is ported to match the top end and blue printed so unless you want to send your lower end to Cutler, i would suggest just a crank swap though it would be cheaper to use your bottom end and just have it welded/pinned.

Cutler CPC 1000 dragon cylinders, custom machined exhaust valves - Cylinders cored through Cutlers is $375. Millineum tech would be somewhere about $400. Need new pistons/ring kit. These run $300 for the pair through Cutlers. You also need base gaskets and o-rings for about $40

Cutler head and low compression domes - these are fine and I even have one used spare in great shape and maybe one more with some pitting

Cutler twin pipes/can - freshly high temp painted. Reinforced beefed up where they rub together as they nest on each other when installed. These are in good shape

Pure logic EFI controller box programmed for the Cutler 1000 - works fine

So I think you are looking at $2000+375+300+40= $2675 to make this motor whole.

New value is as follows:

1. Top end complete with pipes is $4000, pinned and welded crank is $600, crankcase blueprinted is $200, Pure Logic Box tuned by Jeff at Dakota is $369 advanced timing key is $16 so $5185 total. I don't know what the valve machining work cost.

So if I sell it for $1000 and you put in additional $2675, for $3675 you have a 190-210 hp complete 92 octane (above 4500') pretty much new motor that if you were to buy new it would be $5185. My preferred option is to actually trade straight across for a complete good condition stock M7 motor, valves and pipe.

IMG_0026.jpg IMG_0027.jpg IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0032.jpg IMG_0039.jpg

Last edited:
I can get those cylinders redone for you for 165 each if interested pm me .

thx

I would but I want to get rid of it as is if I can. I would be happy to offer a refund policy if people were nervous that there was anything else wrong with the motor than what i have stated. Needs new cranks, recoated cylinders, pistons/rings/gaskets/o-rings. You can get the crank pinned/welded to make it last longer but that is up. Thanks for looking.

Premium Features

Back