• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Machined Snowmobile Parts

Hello members,

I run a machine shop and we're located in northern Wisconsin. Our uniqueness comes in offering economic one-off machining of otherwise expensive jobs like gear cutting, internal splines / keyways and name/logo engraving. Jobs hard to source and otherwise cost prohibitive we're setup to offer at top efficiency.

Because of this, we do a lot of snowmobile parts - we do belt drive conversions, custom gears and sprockets, splined driveshafts, gaskets, engine work and any number of custom parts to order. We can match any form based off an example part or help in new design / unique geometry.

If you're a racer or restorer and in need of specialized parts, I'd like to steer you to my web-site or contact me directly and I'd be happy to shoot a quote or talk over ideas. I'm a snowmobile enthusiast and owner myself and look forward to working with like minded individuals! We ship nationwide.

James
Industrial Jig & Fixture website
1-715-466-4464

gaskets2.jpg splined-shafts.jpg sprockets.jpg splines.jpg

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Beautiful work and a very unique service ... especially for one-off's!!

Do you have some more photos you can post up of your work and give some examples of cost on some parts you have done?

Do you have the program for the Polaris secondary clutch spline already written?

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I've added a couple more pics, but on my web-site are many more samples as well as video showing parts both finished and in process.

It's really too variable from job to job for me to give accurate price suggestions. Number of features, quantity and desired lead time all factor in. Maybe I can post something up later, but there is a myriad of different parts that can be made and in all types of material too. I would say I'm extremely confident that I have unique methods in place which allow the racer or restorer options not otherwise feasible at off the shelf type prices.

Yep, I do have a pretty decent quantity of stocked tooling that match common patterns from past jobs.

belt-drive-gear-set.jpg engraved-logos.jpg spur.jpg hole-spacing.jpg

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
James, I am going to have a buddy get ahold of you to make a few gears for a PTO box ..expect a call...mike

Premium Features