• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Cat Garage Sale

P
Dec 13, 2007
I have bulkheads and tunnels in central Mn 1998 zr blkhd/tunnel with coolers$300 2001 sno pro blkhd/tunnel with coolers (nice)$450 2001 sno pro with some dings in the rear portion of the tunnel(I have a 136 extension that when attached will elimnate 98% of the damage $300 for the tunnel blkhead 45 for the extension. I have a 2001 zr 800 tunnel decent $125. I have 2000 zr bulhead $150 I have a very good condition light weight 151" custom mountain tunnel with sno pro bulkhead and belt drive with anti ratchets on a titanium shaft and lightweight brake disk also includes super coolers wider and lightweight bumper(the drop and roll work is done just bolt on your parts and go)This was part of a 2002 +$20000 custom mountain cat. I will sell for $1300 or BO Also other parts off this machine include fabcraft bars,fabcraft lightweight spindles,brand new fox floats, white litening light weight a arms,holz rear suspension, light weight hood, brand new 151 2 " track. Black magic billet light weight steering componets custom light weight off set steering post, 2003 mountain cat clear tank w/black cover,many other parts Titanium springs for front shocks Email me with needs pridemark2000@hotmail.com

Premium Features