• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crested Butte/ Kebler Pass??

Motodrew

Lifetime Membership
Hey gang,

On the weekend of Feb 17th, I'll be headed to Crested Butte for the weekend with a bunch of snowboarders. I'm looking to bring along my snowmobile and escape away from the lift lines for a day or two in Kebler Pass or other nearby area.

I've only ridden the area in the summer and am looking for a comparable rider that is willing to bring along an additional rider (me). I have Level 1 Avalanche Training, Winter Wilderness Survival Training, First Aid/ CPR Training, BCA radio & avalanche pack.

Any local riders mind if I tag along for a day, please!?

I'll be there this coming week, but leaving Friday, so probably gone before you get there.

Not sure if any of the locals post anymore, doesn't seem like it?

If you showed up at the trailhead, somebody would maybe ride with you.

Between wind slabs and persistent, not sure how safe the stuff you'd probably want to see are? They're yellow now, but some of the stuff sliding seems a little scary.

Worse things to do than just hammering out miles and scooping out the place, and there's some obvious safe stuff to pick at along the way.

Anyways, holler if you come up earlier.

Premium Features

Back