• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CPC air intake (stage 2/3)

Been trying to dream something up for the last 3 seasons. The intake that comes with the kit is sufficient once modificatons have been made (snow mesh over the intake mouth) except the mesh hold fine snow and it melts a bit then freezes when you stop, causing a air restriction...the hood will even freeze to the intake mouth gasket. It's kinda a pain dealing with this silly thing all the time, just wondering if anyone has got a snorkel through the hood of some sort. I know there is some posts about this already but all the pics show non CPC kits with the compressor on the frontside of the sled. The CPC kit has the intake on the opposite end, making it a little trickier to run a pipe up n' out. All I want to accomplish is to supply my engine with good clean air, and to remove most of the possibility of getting moisture into the compressor. I have a basic idea of what I want to do, just wondering if anyone may have some pictures of what they did...if they did.

Thanks

Last edited:
Intake

I am looking into changing the intake set up on my cutler stage 2 as well. Looking for ideas. I melted a small hole in the plastic intake pipe by the exhaust pipe so I'm looking for something better.

Gongshow

run a 4" to 3" elbow off ur turbo then run a 3" straight pipe up to the back side of your windsheild and put the boondocker filter and pre filter and Your done, just keep a scewdriver with you if u need to open the hood, just take ur filter off and open the hood right up. Hope this helps

Premium Features

Back