• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couple of lost people on RE last night. FOUND!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Last night I got a call from a friend who had gotten separated from her husband while riding. Cell batteries were dying, SAR was getting bad coords from her cell phone and I was the only one who knew the area where she was. My problem was that my personal sled was broken down and waiting on parts. I called Jason Cobb at Steamboat Snowmobile Tours and asked if he had one I could use and sure enough he said yes.

I don't know many people that would do that. I found her and then had to pull her husband back because he had ran out of gas. Both are safe now. I just wanted to say major thanks to Jason Cobb for being a standup guy and that his morals are part of his business practice. Thank you Jason! :D

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Last night I got a call from a friend who had gotten separated from her husband while riding. Cell batteries were dying, SAR was getting bad coords from her cell phone and I was the only one who knew the area where she was. My problem was that my personal sled was broken down and waiting on parts. I called Jason Cobb at Steamboat Snowmobile Tours and asked if he had one I could use and sure enough he said yes.

I don't know many people that would do that. I found her and then had to pull her husband back because he had ran out of gas. Both are safe now. I just wanted to say major thanks to Jason Cobb for being a standup guy and that his morals are part of his business practice. Thank you Jason! :D

Were you riding a black M yesterday.....? I could have sworn I saw you in the lot but I couldn't tell for sure.

Glad you got her out OK.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Nope. It was a green M HCR. I was looking for her husband, turns out he was back there looking for her and ran outta gas.

I had literally just walked in the door from taking my kids to the Ocean Journey in Denver, 10 minutes later she called and I was throwing on my gear. Drove up in the mini van and borrowed the sled.

Last edited:
Premium Features