• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

coquihalla/10k

X

x-guy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 12, 2007
Vancouver, BC
I was up last week, I would say around 4 feet once you get higher up, but didnt go up to high due to no visibility, seemed to be set up not to bad but still really no base, but it snowed probly another 8" while I was up there, and then its been dumping up there this whole week, should be good

X

x-guy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 12, 2007
Vancouver, BC
yeah, but last weekend the last 3 km right where they plow to, you were running some gravel, still snow and ice on the road, but those carbides dig deep, not to bad though, and they have had some more snow since then

X

x-guy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 12, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Tulameen to coalmont is maybe 5 minutes, but there is not much snow down low, enough to get into tulameen, but I wouldnt want to be driving around there too much.

jltbo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Buddy rode over henning ,deep up top then down to lawless creek and said there is quite a bit of snow. No prob getting into tulameen

F
Dec 4, 2007
Abbotsford
Have you ever gone in through 24 K ?:beer;

I got up in there last spring on some really set up snow. I was on a 00 MM 600 bone stock so it was kinda rough.

Yesterday was pretty sweet though. We were the first ones up there... aside from the guys that couldn't find their way back and spent the night in the cabin. vis was pretty good, snow was deep 2-3' of fresh in some places. The 600 was cooking the belt I put on it last week though so it was getting stuck a little easier than norm. Had lots of fun and goin again on friday and probably sat.... maybe brandywine this time.

F
Nov 26, 2007
I got up in there last spring on some really set up snow. I was on a 00 MM 600 bone stock so it was kinda rough.

Yesterday was pretty sweet though. We were the first ones up there... aside from the guys that couldn't find their way back and spent the night in the cabin. vis was pretty good, snow was deep 2-3' of fresh in some places. The 600 was cooking the belt I put on it last week though so it was getting stuck a little easier than norm. Had lots of fun and goin again on friday and probably sat.... maybe brandywine this time.

Couldn.t find their way back from Henning?:eek:

Premium Features