• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Conditions

B
May 7, 2015
I always like to look for snow condition updates on here, so I thought I'd post one.

Visited Jones Pass trailhead today. Folks coming down from the top said road is rideable but off trail is still sketchy. Lots of rocks. Some deeper pockets in places. Gonna need another good dump.

Also rode Corona Pass today. Obviously road is covered and groomed. We weren't going to go off trail but the temptation was too much. Just had to go slow. Most areas only have 12" - 18" with no base. Lots of rocks showing.

L

Lopsangsherpa

Dec 24, 2015
Colorado
Rode rabbit ears, just on the trail, one spot had enough to creep through and make a few turns. Also did vail pass. Similar conditions but coverage off trail was worse at vail. Should be very rideable if we get the snow they are talking about over the next 7-10 days. Bring extra A arms!

M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
15289066_10154301074461843_5226046936390617010_o.jpg

First ride ever on my own sled, this was Vail Pass yesterday 3rd Dec.

Reactions: kusyurdaddy
Thank you to those that posted a report on conditions.

I was in Denver on Sunday taking care of some business, and on the drive home to Grand County I saw a 'fair' amount of truck and sled trailer combos headed back down the hill. I was hoping for a few more reports than what we have here. Anyone else have something to report? Thanks!

Premium Features