• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COMPLETE PART OUT 01 RMK 800 SNOWCHECK

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
will have this sled home tomorrow, its completely stock except for a 2" bar riser and a pair of simmons flex skis. the sled has 4360 miles, fox shocks all around. still has original trailing arms and windsheild. all radius rods and trailing arms are pecfect shape. 151" no lugs missing, sle has mechanical reverse kit. engine went down on P.T.O side of crank due to oil line comming off and the cyl might not be good on pto side? sled also has tunnel bag and windsheild bag. i bought this sled off the second owner today with the blown engine. primary clutch looks to be replaced with in the last year. front bumper is broken. no cracks in the hood. stock muffler and pipe has a dent but hood hinge brace and radius arms show no sign of impact. pipe is usable just has the dent. will upload more pictures once i have it home and find out whats good in the engine. the following pics are from the add the seller posted.

please e-mail me at tylerbing99@yahoo.ca if you cant send PM's or PM me here. i will update the thread as parts sell. im located in the okanagan bc. i will ship north america wide if needed.

rmk2.jpg

rmk1.jpg

rmk3.jpg

rmk4.jpg

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
reverse kit sold
headlight switch sold
riser block sold
windsheild bag sold
tunnel bag sold

lots of great parts left, one cyl and piston is in great shape. other cyl is so-so would probably run for a season.

rear suspension, skis, carbs, brake master, belly pan, fox shocks have pending sales but not 110% for sure yet.

i will ship anywhere in north america

Premium Features