Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Snowmobile Expo

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Just in case some of you hadn't heard, the 'Rocky Mountain Power Sports Expo' aka the 'Denver Snow Show' was re-branded this year to be the "Colorado Snowmo Expo" ... also under new management.

Event takes place next weekend, October 25th and 16th (Friday afternoon and Saturday).

I just checked the floorplan.
Do the sled manufacturers attend and buy booth space?

Due to the confusion this year with Sno Goer magazine pulling out of putting on the show, the OEMs had to re-schedule and re-shuffle their schedules around so none of the OEMs will be at this event unfortunatley.

Sort of what happened, at least as I understand it, is that Sno Goer decided not to put the show on this year and didn't really make that widely known that it wasn't going to happen .... So one of the local promoters decided to take up the mantle and host the show.

So, quite a few of the vendors that come to the show every year will still be there, but the bigger outfits (Polaris, Skidoo, Cat, Klim) aren't going to have a floor display there .... but all their vendors will be showcasing the latest stuff.

Idea is basically to see how this goes with the show under new management this year and if its successful, the local promoter will probably do it again next year for 2025 and the OEMs will be back at that point.

I hope you can get the momentum back up. There was a show in Western Washington that used to be a big draw but it got smaller and smaller and the last year it was open, Polaris paid for a space and didn't show. The local groups that put it together pulled the pin last year. Creates a large void for first and second hand snowmobile related exchanges.

I hope you can get the momentum back up. There was a show in Western Washington that used to be a big draw but it got smaller and smaller and the last year it was open, Polaris paid for a space and didn't show. The local groups that put it together pulled the pin last year. Creates a large void for first and second hand snowmobile related exchanges.
I think that void is already taken by Fakebook marketplace.

I think that void is already taken by Fakebook marketplace.

Yeah, Facebook really messed a lot of this stuff up tbh ... I keep hoping maybe the zillennials will stumble across web boards one day and there will be a forum revival .... LoL.

Premium Features

Back