• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Code Question?

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
So I rode the sled for the first tuning ride today on some trails and got it running not horrible, so thats a start, but a few times in the day when the sled got hotter it through a code at me then id pull over cool the sled down and not have an issue for a while. The code was the check engine light flashing twice then once. I wanna say its a det or heat code, I did drop in some octane booster the first time I had the issue and it definitely didn't show up as much after that. It was a pretty warm day today and it was a trail ride was the sled wasn't getting all that much cooling, but I did what I could to get off trail and cool it down.

Also its a 2007 TM8

Ps. I already see more venting in my future it was getting pretty heat soaked under the hood, also a cold air intake is in my future.

Ahh thanks thats exactly what I was looking for! I guess thats what I get for pushing the limit of pump gas with a high compression head (don't worry turbo domes are in the mail), I just had to get a head start on tuning. It only happened maybe 3 times throughout the day so I could ALMOST run pump gas at 8psi with high compression domes… interesting..

Premium Features

Back