• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CNF Avalanche Information Site

D

Double L

Nov 26, 2007
The PC

OK not related to the original post but I was just wondering WTF "ttt" means? I've seen in a lot of threads with it in in it and came to the conclusion that it means whatever, but could be way off. I'm by no means a rookie to the texting/instant messaging crowd but no one that I know uses the "ttt" thing and it and keeps bugging me.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
OK not related to the original post but I was just wondering WTF "ttt" means? I've seen in a lot of threads with it in in it and came to the conclusion that it means whatever, but could be way off. I'm by no means a rookie to the texting/instant messaging crowd but no one that I know uses the "ttt" thing and it and keeps bugging me.

LOL
To The Top!!! Folks just use ttt to bring a thread back up. You ready for Lost Lake!!! I still have the rope handy!

D

Double L

Nov 26, 2007
The PC
thanks ultra. Yea I'm ready for LL to open but my sled isn't. My 09 is a belt eating SOB, so keep that rope handy. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon but I'm a little upset to be missing this weekend to say the least.

Premium Features