• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clothing and Gear

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
Where do you girls get your favorite snowmobile related clothing for casual wear and favorite riding gear? Im looking for some things for my wife this year and thought I would ask around to see what everyone likes. (brands, stores, everything)

Thanks

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I personally this year am hoping to be in Klim gear, I do feel it is the best out there. I do love my skidoo jerseys for riding through. The dealerships have awesome stuff for gals now a days!!! Also as far as normal everyday clothing I go with anything snowmobile related. There are several places, sled divas, dirty girls, fox racing, the video companies etc.

Reactions: chunkysoup
P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
I wear Klim as well.

My favorite piece of gear is the Sundance jacket. It's a great mid layer on the mountain and I also wear it around town as a light jacket.

I also absolutely love the Inversion gloves, but some girls might find them a little chilly. Klim also has a great pair of warmer gloves for women. The have a liner that moves from back to front for comfort, and leather palms.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
for street clothes i LOVE LOVE LOVE my Off Road Vixens stuff. Soft and fuzzy, cute but comfy, JUST what you want to wear to or from the hill! if you want we still have some gift certificates that will get you 20% off with their stuff too!

for gear... I have to wear the men's stuff so I might not be a great person to ask about cute stuff. Functionality with some style (but not so much the 'cute' style) I go for HMK gear.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
I'm also a wear Klim as well, but I wear the men's Freeride (long inseam). I test rode the new Alpine jacket and fell in love with it! I wore that jacket on the mountain as well around town.

Casual wear; Off road Vixen's, snow dolls, sled diva's, etc, etc. I wear my "eat, sleep, and ride" hoody alot; thanks H2Oregon.com.

For my midwear base I wear either Icebreakers or my smartwool.

Snowflake jewerly is a plus too.:heart:

R
Jun 22, 2009
S.W Montana
I love my Klim clothing as well, keeps we warm and has held up very well. I would say Klim for coat, bibs or pants, and boots too! I do wear a 509 helmet and goggles, absolutely love em.
For casual wear, jersey's etc check out Rocky Mountain ATV, they have a wide variety of clothes both dirt and snow related, great prices too.

Premium Features