• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clean seat look????

05REVSTER

I was checking out pics of Nytros and I've seen several where the rear plastic and the exhaust housing was deleted. The seat was held up by a small bracket.

Can anyone tell me if someone makes these/sells them? Or are guys just rigging them up themselves.

Thanks

rigged, though I think I saw one that Fastrax made that was pretty good. I am not sure if they made a frame or some thing. Probably worth calling to find out.

Here is another option. The picture is of the Skinz Seat with Skinz undertunnel exhaust and tunnel bag. The seat can be ordered on its own and will work with the stock exhaust and aftermarket systems.

Nytro%20Under%20Tunnel%20Seat%20Kit.jpg

If you want the the cleaniest look, Moutain Mod has the best bet for you. Most comfortable seat on the market, & looks killer, big storage, + Murray is great guy

Thanks for the advice guys.

I have seen the skinz seat, I might go with one next year but I'm afraid I'm reaching the limits of the budget for this year. I'm over $2000 so far this summer, so I'm interested in using the stock seat, but deleting the rear plastic and the muffler housing.

a pic of what I'm talking about....

3-15-08037.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like that "might" be a one off solution someone came up with at home.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing the first time I saw it, but then I kept going through the Nytro photos section and saw several and the brackets all look the same, so I figured someone was making them.

Made by timbersled. I have (or had) a set that came with my tunnel that i never used

DSC00780.jpg

Premium Features

Back