• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clean 2011 6.7 cummins for sale in BC

S

sled-fiend

Year- 2011
Price- 45k
Mileage- 78000kms
Engine- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Transmission- 6spd auto. 3.73 gearing.
Color- White 2 tone exterior. Charcoal leather interior.
Fully loaded with Nav, heated/cooled seats etc. No accidents.

I bought this truck new July 2011. Ive been religious about the maintenance, always ran synthetic fluids and have all the records to prove it. As well I just had "Finning" do an oil analysis to check engine wear. It came back perfect. This truck has never been "hot rodded" or worked hard. It is always brought up to running temp properly etc. Buyer is more than welcome to take the truck to any dealer to have them look over it with a fine tooth comb, no surprises here. The only issue I have ever had with this truck was the water pump and it was promptly replaced under warranty.

Extras are as follows:
-H&S mini maxx tuner with pillar mount. (This allows the removal of the DPF system without throwing codes. Improved mileage, smoother drivability, and ultimately longevity of the engine are a few of the benefits to this). Stock DPF system will be provided to purchaser and reinstalled if said person wishes.
-Toyo AT2 35" all terrain tires (5k on tires like new)
-Firestone adjustable air bags in rear
-5" turbo back exhaust to a 6" black MBRP tip
-Daystarr 2.5" level kit (dealer installed)
-BD adjustable track bar (dealer installed)
-Recon smoked cab, tail and rear break lights
-Piaa bright white headlight bulbs
-Custom matte black 2 tone bumpers, grill, mirrors, door handles, lower panels (can return to silver/chrome is requested)
-Tinted windows

The bad:
-Small dent in forward box-rail (see pic in centre). Atv winch bumped the front of the box.
- The outer right side mirror housing is cracked. Someone hit with their mirror when passing while parked.

Pvt sale. Will deliver. Any questions feel free to ask.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back