• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Checking in from Duluth.

H

high time

I havn't been here for a longtime . I've spent all my time at the Cat Proclimb section. How's it going? Let's get this party going. It can snow now.

Owen

No more KK?

We ever get snow this year I am finally ready to show you around Aitkin county if you want....in return for some Shore riding?

I'd like that, but

No brush. I can't put marks on the pearl white belly pan. Good grief , what have I done?

Owen

1/4 mile on my new sled. No where to go. Not even on the lakes.

Owen

A guy would need picks and mega carbides to even move on the ice. At least when I was up start of the month it was just glare ice and I haven't heard of any new snow.

Guess another trip north of starting the sled and pretending. Maybe run the boards for my new bar top through the planner.

I havn't been here for a longtime . I've spent all my time at the Cat Proclimb section. How's it going? Let's get this party going. It can snow now.

Owen

Owen, get rid of that tank and get a PRO. I saw sleds on Fish Lake yesterday. Don't know about Island.:face-icon-small-hap
See you at the Buff when we get back.:wine:

DSC02860.jpg

All this new iron and no place to ride!! I'm glad you finally got your sled Owen!! I am going to stop over at Hilly's Monday to check his out....

I assume you heard but if you didn't, I cancelled the M800 and picked myself up a Poo...

As soon as any snow falls up north I'll be back to ride. I have to get a few miles on both my sled and my dads new M800.

Joe

Rode Sat.

I couldn't go to Cooke with the boys, but I need to break in my Rev. no , no I mean my Proclimb. Just enough snow has fallen in a couple falls to lube the slides and keep the engine cool. My friend on his '10 XP and my 1,100 T Proclimb. We rode arround Island Lake just north of Dulurh. We followed the western shoreline and had a bugger after. We put 35 miles on and seen a lot of new fancy homes. The turbo sled couldn't get much grip and sat pretty flat on accceleration. Very comfy seating position. Seating did feel like the XP but the hood is a little wider. The motor will cruise allong at any speed and has no sweet spot like a two stroke. I ;like it so far. Of course this sled is made for the mountains , but I need it for all riding.

Owen

Premium Features

Back