• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check out the new BETTER BOARDS website

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey Gang, We just launched a new Better Boards website with an all new format. Please test it out and click around in the site and see what you think. Check out the product photo aspects as that is really cool. We have a lot more work to do and it is a work in process so please pm me or email me with anything you would like to see or any productive suggestions you might have. We have steaming video to come..many more photos...more tech....more cool links to our performance partners...rider test reports...news...test sled reports...rider endorsements....toll free ordering (still have some training to do so go easy on my staff for a little bit:D)...ect ect

click here: www.snowmobilebetterboards.com

(hey test out the shopping cart and get your sled fitted with Better Boards! WINK WINK..ah I know that works!)

We need the help of our existing loyal Better Board customers. I'm missing a few product install photos so if you have a sweet sled with a good install and want it posted on our site give me a pm or email and we would love your help.

Thanks for your consideration and support in making Better Boards the #1 selling aftermarket snowmobile traction and snow evacuation product on earth.

Rob @ Better Boards

attachment.php

attachment.php

trailer graphics back right.JPG

Last edited:
M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Love mine, bro in law wanted some for his new 2009 M sled, and the 08 models dont seem to fit...as they went to a different outer rail...do you have any ready for 2009 M sleds?

you have seen this pic, but posted to help promote your stuff!!

nytroMedium.jpg

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Looks good. Did some navigating didnt come across any bugs. I have more detailed(high res) install pics for a nytro if you would like.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Gen II??

Hey Rob, nice site. But get a Gen II pic already!!

Was hoping you had a pic now with the new site and got my hopes up when I could click on Gen II under Polaris..:(

Know it's old but for us guys running triple-triples it's a great platform.

RS

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Looks good Rob, nice improvement.

Are you going to do some other sales for other products on there as well, or just keep using f-bomb racing website?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Thanks gang...I'm back from a ride in Afton WY and we will continue to work on things this week (greatly appreciate the help). The F-Bomb Racing site will also be remodled for some tech insight on things that we do with our performance partner group (Carls, HOLZ Racing Products, 2 Cool Airvents, HMK Snowmobiling, RSI) concerning pieces and parts on sleds that we run and work with...I will also continue to carry info and help on Digatron. We are starting to think on some new development products and projects that will be supported on that site as well (if they come to fruation).

Goin For Snow

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2002
South Haven MN
down look...

at the better boards...please... looks alot like Snow Elimimators.com these also work great imop. had them for 3 years now on my 1m....

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
http://www.snowmobilebetterboards.com

#1 is getting "Better" every day!

Thanks gang! We are continuing to work on things..site seems to be working consistantly. All of the orders are converting over to the new system and we have ironed out a couple of issues between the new and the old so everyone gets their orders filled.

If any of you have photos of your buggies that you would like to have posted email me the photos and write ups to rob@f-bombracing.com

we will eventually have a customer's rides page....

Coming soon...

"What the Pros Say" see what the big names riding our products have to say"

"Tech" detailed installs from product to product

"Why Better Boards" compare and see why we are number one in the game and where we are going

"Streaming Video" see our test sleds in action and see if Better Boards really do work

"Custom Build Your Own Better Boards" this will be cool and you can fab up your own design for your custom tunnel

"Dealer Direct Access Order Page" dealer's code and can now make instant on line orders in seconds

"New Products and Designs" every day we work on new models and updates..see them here

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
http://www.snowmobilebetterboards.com

"What the Pros Say" see what the big names riding our products have to say"

I say better boards are the number 1 most important mod you can have. Out standing traction and running boards free of snow and ice, will make such a difference on your riding. You can attack the hill faster, carve better, maneuver the sled much easier and much quicker with solid footing. Thanks Rob for putting out the number 1 mod in snowmobiling!

yes you can quote me :)

Premium Features