• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

challenger SRT8 for sale

D
Nov 26, 2007
Wow, what a doushe. To bad it only books for 40. retail on a srt8 challenger is only 42. Nothing like doubleing your price to sell it. By the way, if u paid that much for it your out of your mind and I have some stuff I would like to sell u.:D

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
We sold our srt8 #1300 here in Arcadia WI for $48,000. That guy is nuts! Good luck with your sale!!

T
Jan 11, 2008
canadian flats
most guys wish they could get a car like that, but they cant afford it....

nice car, if it was mine i'd just keep it and drive the piss outta it...

i'd be interested (saw a guy driving one yesterday) but doesnt really do anything for me.. always had my mind set on a viper, i'm looking in the US right now... hopefully i can keep my license long enough to enjoy the car.. lol

D
Nov 26, 2007
More people can afford expensive toys than u think. It just that most of them still have commen sense and wont pay 80 grand for a 40 grand car. Personally, I dont care what # of car I would have if i had one of these. Most people dont buy a car for the number it is, they buy it to drive and have fun in it:beer;:face-icon-small-win

S
Oct 17, 2004
edmonton, ab

aint my ride, just saw it for sale here.
there is so much stuff being hauled up from the US and sold

prolly 1/3 of all used lots from the automakers are US units.

and lots of rare stuff too, like the SRT and I have seen bugati's , lotus, ferrari, Lambo's and more this year. Way more than ever before.

Premium Features