Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cfi-4 no start

Hi !
Got a widetrack 2010 with blown engine . I replace it and there is no spark except if i un plug fuel pump .

Here is some spec i hope someone can help me .

Voltage DC fuel pump disconnected 12v
Voltage DC fuel pump connected 4v

Fuel pump amp running on a battery 4 amp.

Everthing not needed for a start disconnected . (Cluster harness , lights , hand l'armée, kill switch ....)

Can start engine with a battery connected direct on FP

Capacitor looks good to me , hold 12v on after a charge on battery and once completely discharged on ohms grow slowly.

Tested fp ground to see if it toutch another wire all good, ( no continuity to body or another wire . )

If i connect a halogen lightbulb on fuel pump circuit harness (FP disconnected)
I cant light it up and have same 4v DC issue.

Someone have an idea?

On my 2010 CFI-4 660 the voltage regulator went out and it did goofy things. I thought there was a way to do some testing on it but all conditions went away with a new VR.
I can't explain the wonky voltage issues to the FP though.

On my 2010 CFI-4 660 the voltage regulator went out and it did goofy things. I thought there was a way to do some testing on it but all conditions went away with a new VR.
I can't explain the wonky voltage issues to the FP though.
Well all dc voltage drop to 4v when i connect the fp . So sthere is no spark anymore fp connected.

Premium Features

Back